“Exceptional Value…Outstanding Instruction”
Edmonton Summer Youth Basketball Programs
Individual and small group training sessions, leagues, camps, tournament play, showcase events and our Club Basketball Program are all company offerings, giving basketball enthusiasts year round access to take their game to another level.
Our organization also partners with the top trainers in Edmonton to bring the best basketball training methods in the Province.
Athlete’s Development Basketball Camp
(Grade 10-12 Females)
Start Preparing For The Next Level Of Your Game!
Edmonton Sports Camps is teaming up with Dave Youngs (Ross Sheppard High School), Derek Lampshire (River Valley Health), and Robbie Valpreda (Concordia University) to give you the knowledge to assist you for the next level of basketball.
This one day camp will focus on building basketball skills with Dave Youngs and training concepts from River Valley Health for you to utilize over your high school career to prepare you for the next level. Robbie Valpreda will provide information about post secondary schooling and the recruiting process.
- This Dev Camps will be held at West Haven School.
- Camp will run from 9am to 12pm on Sunday December 3rd, 2017.
- Camps is open to all High School Girls.
- Our coaches are Certified by both the Coaches Association of Canada & Basketball Canada
- TEACHER/COACHES are B.PE/B.Ed/Alberta Teacher Certification with a life-time coaching at all levels
- Every camp attendee receives an official camp t-shirt!
* Only 24 spots
*Deadline for registration: November 30, 2017